- 5 eggs
- 60 ml olive oil
- 2 ½ cups grated zucchini
- 50 g finely ground almonds or pumpkin seeds
- 7 ml baking powder
- 180 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flaxseeds (linseeds)
- 5 ml chopped fresh rosemary
- 5 ml salt
- ¼ cup extra mixed seeds for topping
- ½ avocado as topping
PreparationPreheat oven to 180 Celcius
Grease a medium loaf tin with butter.
Whisk together eggs and oil in a large mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle extra seeds on top.
Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Leave to cool and serve with avocado.