- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 1/2 cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini (about 2 small)
- Cooking spray
PreparationCombine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Place milk in a shallow bowl.
Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet.
Bake at 220°C for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.