- 300g Easy to wok fresh egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 200g Mange tout, halved
- 2 Red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2, thinly sliced Orange pepper
- 4Spring onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds, toasted
- 400g Sriracha and Lime hot smoked salmon
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Sesame oil
PreparationTo make the dressing, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Toss the noodles with the sesame oil.
Cook the mange tout in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain then add to the noodles along with the peppers, spring onion, basil and sesame seeds.
Break the salmon into pieces and gently combine with the noodles.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat.
Garnish with micro herbs.