- 1-2 lbs sirloin steak (little fat)
- Pinch of dry pepper
- ½ tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp all-purpose seasoning
- ½ head of cabbage, sliced
- ½ tomato, sliced
- ½ head of lettuce, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 boiled potato
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1 cucumber
- ½ -1 tbsp suya pepper (based on desired spiciness)
Slice beef thinly with sharp knife.
In a bowl add beef, suya pepper, all-purpose seasoning and a pinch of dry pepper.
Add half a tablespoon of sunflower oil and mix well.
Place beef flat in a pan, and cook for 15- 20 min on 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Slice cucumber, tomato and lettuce.
Place into bowl.
In separate bowl, add potato, cabbage, and mayo.
Scatter sliced ingredients on a serving dish or plate.
Pile potato mixture on top, then beef suya.
Garnish with sliced boiled egg and serve.