- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 60ml Clover Krush Orange Juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 fresh fish fillets, cut in strips
- 6 tacos
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Finely sliced cabbage
- Finely sliced pickled jalapenos
- Sour cream
PreparationIn a bowl, mix together the olive oil, zest and lime juice, orange juice, garlic, spices and season well.
Place the fish fillets in the marinade and marinate for 10 minutes. Braai over moderate coals until golden and cooked through – about 4-5 minutes.
Serve the fish in the tacos filled with coriander, cabbage, jalapenos, sour cream and guacamole.