- 1 lb store-bought pizza dough / pizza base
- 2 cups tomato ketchup / tomato base
- 2 lbs mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp ground sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chili, finely chopped
PreparationPreheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Dust your surface with flour and roll your dough out to the desired size and thickness.
In a small bowl, mix the fresh garlic & chili with the spices.
In a circular motion, spread the tomato base evenly across the pizza base.
Distribute / sprinkle the mixture of spices evenly across the pizza, followed by the cheese.
Bake in the oven for 8 - 10 min until crispy.