- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, toasted
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 200g halloumi, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g green beans, blanched then halved lengthwise
- Punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and julienned
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
PreparationWhisk together all the dressing ingredients then set aside.
Brush halloumi with olive oil then cook in a hot griddle pan until charred on both sides.
Remove halloumi from the heat then drizzle with 2 tablespoons of dressing.
Combine green beans, cherry tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl then add the dressing and toss well.
Place salad onto a serving plate then top with the halloumi.
Finish with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.