- 3 chicken breasts, seasoned well and grilled in a pan
- 400g cauliflower
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 spring onion, sliced
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- Handful of mint, chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
PreparationIn a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until you reach couscous consistency and place in a mixing bowl.
Toss the remaining ingredients, except the chicken, through the cauliflower and season well with salt and pepper.
Slice the chicken and arrange on the top of the salad.
Garnish with some chopped fresh parsley and mint.