- 2 x 300 g free-range sirloin steaks
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 250g brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small head broccoli, florets cut off and stems sliced if young and tender
- 4 Tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil, for frying
PreparationHeat a large wok over high heat.
Add the coconut oil and allow to melt. Add the steak and stir-fry until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Fry the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli until fragrant then add the mushrooms and broccoli and stir-fry for 5-10 minutes until the vegetables are cooked to your preference.
Add the steak back in then add the Tamari and lime juice and season to taste.
Serve with Woolworths Carb-Clever Fresh Cauliflower Mash.