< Back to Careers
Effective Date: March 15, 2017
Reports to: General Manager
EEO/FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Executive Coordinator provides detailed administrative support for our most senior executives and the marketing/sales department. This energetic communicator also edits, creates and prepares compelling key collateral for markets and conferences.
Essential Functions / Qualifications
- Coordinate meeting schedules, travel arrangements, flights, hotels, and ground transportation for marketing and senior executives.
- Prepare the executive team for sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos and packages.
- Support the marketing team by preparing PowerPoint presentations, organizing existing material and creating professionally designed collateral.
- Perform general office administration duties including but not limited to management of front desk and phones; maintenance of conference room calendar; filing; departmental mail distribution; contact for courier/freight requests; ordering office and project supplies, and assisting with special projects as needed.
- Draft routine correspondence and conduct basic research.
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
Education / Experience
Bachelor’s Degree required. 2 years of experience supporting senior management or creating
professional marketing collateral. Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred. Strong
PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop & Writing skills required.
Other Skills Required
- Excellent verbal communicator
- Proactive, flexible and focused
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Team player and consensus builder
- Organized and interacts with all levels of staff
- Must be able to adhere to and adopt TAC’s policies and procedures.
Frequently requires use of hands and fingers to write and to manipulate telephone and computer keyboard. Occasionally required to bend and lift items up to 25 pounds.
Please attach your Resumé and Cover Letter (.doc/.pdf formats only please) when applying for this position.
The Africa Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all serious inquiries.